Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NWC 30-Year Cruise

Eight of my (Beth) college girlfriends, from Northwestern, and me decided 10+ years ago that when we all turned 30 that we would take a trip...well Jan. 10th we headed to Miami for a 5 day cruise to Grand Turks, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.  It was amazing (as you can see by the pictures).  We all decided that we will be vacationing again together in 10 years when we turn 40!  Here are some of the highlights...




Back: Andrea, Stacey, Angie, Lauren, Abbey
Front: Jana, Karna, Sarah, Beth







Angie, Sarah, Stacey, Jana, Karna, Lauren, Andrea, Abbey and Beth

Beth and Angie Lundeen

Angie, Abbey, Jana, Sarah, Stacey, Lauren, Karna, Beth, and Andrea

The babes of the group. Abbey, Beth and Angie

1 comment:

  1. Beth....good job on keeping up your blog. I didn't know you were doing that. Your trip looks amazing! I will add you to my favorites because I have to stay up to date on our Johnson family! We will miss you and call you when we come and visit or train :)

    ReplyDelete