Monday, June 28, 2010

People we want you to meet.

Dan found out this spring that Max Clark, a past counselor, was coming to work with him this summer.  Dan has been so excited for Max to be with us.  Max is a great worker and is eager to learn from Dan.  Besides cracking each other up these past few weeks...they have gotten a lot done.  This is Dan and Max...Max is showing off his knife that "is bigger than Dan's."


Next is Alicia Franks.  Alicia was in my bible study last year and was asked to come back the next two years to be a PC (program coordinator).  Basically...her and Miranda the other girl PC are over the girl counselors.  It is a HUGE honor to be asked to be a PC and Alicia is very good at her job here.  This is Alicia.

Finally five of my six bible study girls.  I have been so blessed to have these girls in my care for the summer.  This past week we studied Caleb and I was so moved at how deep these girls went with this study.  They taught me a lot.  Please pray for us as we study God's word and grow closer as a group.  The only one missing is Abbey.  I will get her picture us soon.  In the first picture from left to right....Laurie, Becki, Jessica and Micha (day camp counselor).  The second picture is Rachel (horse camp counselor).

No comments:

Post a Comment