Saturday, August 14, 2010

2010 Summer Camp over

Sad day....all of our summer staff is gone. We had a great banquet last night. Rudy's bbq and sweet tea! Mmmm Mmmm. During the time when Mark, our Camp Director, was saying thank you to all of the full time staff for their job here a Eagle Lake, when it came to Dan's turn all of the summer staff stood up and gave Dan a standing O! What a sight it was. To see that what Dan does is noticed even though he is not "up front." We are truly where God wants us...it feels so nice.

We will miss all of the counselors that we made connections with. I would name them...but I would forget so many.

Please lift them up in prayer with us as they all go back to their lives around the country.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!!! Dan does such a great job! Your family is right where God wants you to be :) Proud of you guys and how you have stepped out in faith even when it can be scary! Miss seeing you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys! And I am glad to have been a part of giving Dan that standing O and to have even met all of you. You are an amazing family and I love that God is at work in your lives:) Thank you for ministering to me while I was there. It's just not the same without you and our bible study every Saturday evening...

    ReplyDelete